HelpWithMyBank.gov provides answers and assistance to customers of national banks. The site includes answers to common questions and helps walk people through the process of contacting the OCC for additional assistance.
Customer Assistance Group
OCC's Customer Assistance Group (CAG) helps customers resolve issues with national banks and their operating subsidiaries. Trained professionals answer questions and provide informal guidance related to:
- Applicable banking laws and regulations
- General banking practices
The CAG also provides an avenue to offer informal consumer education on banking and the use of credit and maintains the HelpWithMyBank.gov website.
Have you got a question, concern, or complaint about a national bank? We recommend the following options:
- Contact your bank directly first. It is most likely to have the specific information you need and is in the best position to resolve your problem.
- Visit HelpWithMyBank.gov where you will find answers to frequently asked questions and other resources.
- Fill out the Online Customer Complaint Form.
Still need help?
1 (800) 613-6743 (Toll free)
TTY: (800) 877-8339 (via a relay service)
Hours: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m., Eastern, Monday-Friday
OCC Customer Assistance Group,
P. O. Box 53570,
Houston, TX 77052
Related News and Issuances
|05/28/2008||NR 2008-59||OCC and Idaho Agree to Share Consumer Complaints|
|10/15/2007||NR 2007-111||Comptroller Dugan Tells Conference that Consumers Will Benefit From More Unified Interagency Approach to Complaint Handling|
|10/02/2007||NR 2007-106||OCC and Texas Agree to Share Consumer Complaints, Bringing Total of Such Agreements to Twenty-Eight|